The 7th AIEAA Conference will take place at CIRVE (Centro Interdipartimentale per la Ricerca in Viticoltura ed Enologia) of the University of Padua, via Dalmasso 1, Conegliano (TV).
Travelling by car: Exit Conegliano from the motorway, then head for Conegliano town following the SP15 road Viale Liberazione. Proceed straight ahead for roughly 1.7 kilometres then, at the roundabout, take the third exit to SS13 Viale Italia road. Proceed straight ahead for 3 kilometres then, at the roundabout, take first exit and, at the next roundabout, the second exit. Proceed along Ferrera road for 350 meters then take Cettolini road and at the next roundabout take the first exit, Zamboni road. After 400 meters turn left and you are arrived in Dalmasso road. Free parking is available.
Travelling by bus from Conegliano railway station: walk for 140 meters through Viale Giosuè Carducci, in front of the railway station and then, after the crossroad, turn right in G. Mazzini road, where you can take a local bus (line 41) from the pedestrian dock. After 5 stops, at Via F. Zamboni, get down the bus and, in front of you, there is the CIRVE building.
Travelling by train: Conegliano is located in the VeneziaMestre-Udine railway (www.trenitalia.com). There are only 3 high speed services (Frecciargento from Rome and Frecciabianca from Milan) stopping in Conegliano. Express services (Regionale veloce, 36-47 min) and Regional services (Regionale 51 min) are available about every 15-30 minutes from Venezia-Mestre.
Travelling by plane:
from Treviso Airport (www.trevisoairport.it):
1. Bus-Service Bus (line 6 ACTT) from Treviso Airport to Railway station at Treviso. Then, in front of Treviso Railway station there is the bus station. Take line 120 to Conegliano. There is a bus every 30 minutes.
2. Train Taxi or Bus (line 6 ACTT) from Treviso Airport to Railway station at Treviso. From Treviso by train to Conegliano (20 minutes).
3. Taxi There is a service of taxi from Treviso Airport to Conegliano (42 km). The price depending on the taxi company, final destination and traffic (around 60-70 euros).
from Venice Airport (www.veniceairport.it):
1. Bus-Train Bus (line ATVO MESTRE EXPRESS or ACTV line 15, 20-25 min) from Venice Airport to Railway station at Venezia-Mestre. From Venezia-Mestre by train to Conegliano (see above).
2. Taxi There is a service of taxi from Venice Airport to Conegliano (52 km). The price depending on the taxi company, final destination and traffic (around 100-120 euros).
Please note that all prices indicated below are special offers available to the AIEAA Conference participants only for a limited number of rooms. Therefore, if you wish to benefit of the price reduction, you must specify AIEAA Convegno – Università Padova in your reservation email. The special offer lasts till the 30th of April 2018.
EX CONVENTO SAN FRANCESCO (1,5 km from the conference venue)
Prices: Single room 50 €, Double room 70 €, breakfast and parking included
Address: Via Edmondo de Amicis, 31015 Conegliano TV
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0422 184 8904
HOTEL SPORTING RAGNO D’ORO (1,4 km from the conference venue)
Prices: Single room 55 €, Double room 85 €, breakfast included
Address: Via Diaz Generale Armando, 37, 31015 Conegliano TV
Phone: 0438 412300
HOTEL CANON D’ORO (1,7 km from the conference venue)
Prices: Double for sole use 90 €, Double room 120 €, breakfast included
Address: Via XX Settembre, 131, 31015 Conegliano TV
Phone: 0438 34246
These accommodations have been selected to be to a walking distance from the conference venue. Please note that there is a limited number of rooms on these three accommodations. For other options, please use the common booking websites.